Thursday, September 8, 2016

► How to save your tags!

DIRECTIONS FOR PICKING UP YOUR TAGS!
Once you have found yours, left click on it and the original size will open up, and then you can save that from there, by right clicking your mouse and then save it to your computer.

If you're using your phone, follow the steps above, but instead of right clicking on your mouse, you will press the tag, till a small window pops up, prompting you as in what to do.

For now, this blog will be where those that have requested one of my WWO tags I've offered in a group. Ever since Fotki went to pay, I've had to use Photobucket. And I hate photobucket.  About 2 years ago I got a virus from there.  Took us forever to get it off of my laptop.  But I tried it again.  I'd upload some tags I made for a Labor Day weekend bash.  Long story short...in each batch I would uploat to PB, one tag would be missing.  Even though I included it when choosing the files.

Let's pick up some tag girls!!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment